Friday, May 31, 2013

9 WEEKS

Some Puppy Love....
Well as I read my daily and weekly updates, I have learned that now I am bloating which is just lovely. So yes I may look super pregnant to me...a normal person will think I'm just a fatty. Haha. Anyways my digestive system is starting to slow down so that is can pull all of the nutrients and vitamins for babykins which means I'm going to look extra fat :). This week the puppies have started to show me a little bit more love. In the first picture Daphne is kissing my face as I get down to try and get the dog pictures for the week. Taylor was snuggling me one morning and laid her head on my tummy ever so slightly and just snuggled for a little bit it was sooo sweet. Not much new happening. Feeling a little better these days less nausea. Decided to change what I wear each week to this tighter gray shirt and a new location spot as well. Went to my monthly check up and all is well. Nothing really happened went over blood work and genetic testing options. Can't wait for the next appointment. We get to hear the babies heartbeat :)



No comments:

Post a Comment