Friday, May 31, 2013

8 WEEKS

Graduation...Mother's Day
Well this week....Mike graduated from NIU which was definitely exciting. This is what we were waiting for to start the process of trying to have a baby. We wanted to wait till his last semester so that we could both be working full time for 1/2 year to a full year before we had a baby. It was a fun time and definitely exciting to see him graduate and be so happy. We also knew that we were going to tell our parents the next day that we were pregnant. I got so worked up to tell both sets of parents and got extremely nervous which to me is kind of funny since I knew both would be very happy for us. Either way we told both sets of parents and both were very happy for us. I can't believe we are really pregnant still....No new major cravings a few days of extreme nausea but that's really all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment