6 weeks....at the White Sox Game
Who wouldn't want to spend the day at a Chicago White Sox game on their first weeks pregnant...ok I know there are some people out there but I more mean the idea of all the food!!! So this week I figured out that my most favorite food item...Chicago Style Hot Dogs...I can't eat anymore. My tastes have changed and I'm quite sad about it. I use to constantly complain and beg Mike to take me to Portillo's but we rarely would for goo reason. We got scout seats so we had the opportunity to have a buffet lunch with tons of food and drinks and sweets...I was also still able to get my favorite thing of all BLUE COTTON CANDY! I just live for cotton candy when I go to a baseball game. It was a great time and a great game with an amazing time spent bonding with Mike's sisters Liz and Becky and Becky's son Matthew.
ULTRASOUND!!!
What an exciting time to see our little nugget....or as my mom calls the baby a little crabnut. This was sooo amazing even though the baby is so small and you can't tell anything it was great to see the flickering heart beat and to know that there really was something in there and I wasn't crazy anymore. :) I can't wait for the next one!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment