Tuesday, May 28, 2013

7 WEEKS

Take 2....We are Back on Track
Well with another week behind me it's a relief. The hardest thing is not telling my mom....Michael and I decided we wanted to wait till about 8 weeks to tell our parents and 10 weeks to tell everyone else. I have had to come up with everything and anything to satisfy the millions of questions my mom was asking me....but I'm surviving...I want to just tell her sooo bad. I am craving spaghetti like nobodies business. Mike basically keeps saying can we have something else....this is like the fourth day in a row.... Kind of funny but as of right now that is all that really sound appetizing. My sense of smell is becoming more prominent and I am just getting nauseous most days but something I can handle as it is just nausea and no vomiting which I am so far no signs of that.  I have to bait the dogs to come over when we are trying to snap the dog picture of the week so it is either a bone to entice them or we try to run over by them and get a quick picture...




No comments:

Post a Comment