Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Another Pollack baby is on the way!!

Say it ain't so......We couldn't be more excited!
I have been waiting for what seems like forever.....but luckily it happened quickly for us especially since I was so patient. 
The first test I took the second lighter pink line was very faint so I didn't really know what to think...I told Mike I was but that I was a little scared. The next day I took my second test and the line was so much more defined and I knew it was right this time around. I decided to take a different third test to really confirm my intuitions. So with three Yes' we are on to Pregnancy Hollywood! (haha my lame attempt to be American Idol funny). I wanted to start a special blog just for babykins so that I could document weekly the progress like babes and I are making in this ever changing body of mine. I figure what better way to track my weekly symptoms, cravings, and what our baby's size is and what HE(Mike prefers I say he rather than it or she)is doing each week.



No comments:

Post a Comment