10 weeks....soo technically 1/4 of the way done! I can't even believe it. Things have been going good nothing I can really and truly complain about. I have started needing to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I way up routinely at 2-230am to go to the bathroom...and what a pain that is waking my tired butt up, but I can't fall back asleep till I get up and go. I'm excited for the summer and the couple weddings (1 I am in and the other is Mike's cousin). I will be 5.5-6 months pregnant at those so it will be neat to see the change and how soon that feels it will be here. No specific cravings this week...I mostly just enjoy sleeping whenever I get the chance. I have been taking about an hour nap each day when I get home from work and then about a 2-3 hour nap every Saturday and Sunday. Ready for the tired phase to hopefully phase out soon here so I can be energized to do something...anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment