Wednesday, November 27, 2013

34 WEEKS

This week I was able to take some pregnancy pictures which was awesome especially cause it was one of my best friends Tiffany. They turned out great and I am so happy to have them done. Can't wait to take some super cute ones of the little babykins in a few weeks!!! This baby is getting big and at this weeks appointment they let me know that they will be doing an ultrasound to see how big the baby is seeing as though Michael was almost 10lbs and there is a history of big babies on my side of the family and my mom would have had big babies if she went to full term. Soo...I get my strep test done and an ultrasound and then they start checking me for dilating and such. I'm so excited for the future weeks to come. 
                                          
                                          
       


No comments:

Post a Comment