Sunday, November 10, 2013
33 WEEKS
School is starting to wind down I have gotten a few exams out of the way...my presentations complete and now I just have 2 exams left and am basically home free. My project at work is well on its way so my stress levels are way down which is a plus cause now I can focus on getting the house prepped for babykins... Which I am so excited to do. I am getting use to a new routine since Mike is on crutches but for the most part it has been pretty good and an easy transition. My dad, Creeper and Mikr worked on the basement which was awesome to see as we would like to get the rooms done before baby arrives. The baby is very active these days and tends to fully roll which sometimes hurts. The baby also is getting cramped....when I have even just a little water in my bladder he puts his head right on it and I feel like I am going to pee my pants which is extremely funny to Mike. My belly looks crazy when the baby is moving in there as it rumples all the way across and just looks like and alien trying to push out. I'm excited to see what the future holds and what sex the baby is in there...we have started getting our mind set over to possibly having a girl since we have been so set on a boy but need to mentally prepare for a girl as well...oh but I hope it's a baby boy in there :) time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment