This week brought some strange days....I'm use to hearing that I am going to be having a boy but for whatever reason recent strangers have been telling me they think that I am having a girl....so I have to get my mind ok with the idea of a girl since I somewhat was set it was a boy....Megan's shower is this week and next week is my shower with Mike's side of the family.. I am feeling amazing...some stretch marks are becoming noticeable on the sides of my hips and for some reason some down my legs...not liking that but none actually on my belly. I was able to have Lauren see the baby moving like crazy in my belly and for her to feel the baby...some part of the baby. When the baby starts moving you can see the rumble of my belly which is quite interesting and amazing. We are getting some major movements these days. I love this little baby and am going to miss these movements soon enough. Growing..... I AM! Let's just say that if I even try to wear something not maternity it is too shorty....bring on the fall so I can wear my sweaters. Some of my maternity pants are now to tight so I can no longer wear them because they put to much pressure on my belly. The maternity pants with the full panel just roll down because I'm at that point where I am a little to big. Sooo...leggings and sweatpants are my best friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment