Wednesday, October 23, 2013

29 WEEKS

Well I spent this week trying to clean the baby's room....yea it took all week. With that came the process of un-packaging everything putting the baby's items in his bathroom that were for the bathroom. Washing the kitchen stuff and making room in our cabinets. Washing the babies clothes and putting them away in the drawers. Stacking the cases of diapers and then putting together and opening the gifts and many other things for the baby. The room looks awesome and we really are getting so ready for a baby. It is so crazy to think. This coming week is Megan's shower at my house so I needed to make sure that I got everything cleaned up and put away from my shower so I could show some close family the baby's room and it wasn't super messy. It's all too cute....can't wait to see babykins in these little outfits.

I took pictures for this week....just not exactly sure what happened to them as the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment