Monday, September 30, 2013
27 WEEKS
I call this week prep week...first baby shower is next week and I have A list of to dos...this week I accomplished a lot we went and watched some of the nieces and nephews play soccer at Lippold Park, I canned 45+ jars of apple pie filling with Liz for a little thank you for baby shower gifts to come, and we prepped the baby's room for the gifts to come...by that I mean put up the bed so that there was room previously and the expected rush of baby stuff to fill the room and for me to have to put it all away. My back has started to ache when I sit in the same position for an extended period of time so I have to keep moving or stretching throughout the day to alleviate the back aches. Otherwise all is well with the babykins constantly moving!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment