With 23 weeks....it has brought some tougher days for me. I believe I have started to feel some Braxton Hicks...which if you have never heard of them they are like contractions but aren't actually called contractions since I'm not quite in labor mode yet but it is my body and muscles prepping for future use. We had a boat cruise for work up in Lake Geneva which was fun and relaxing. The baby is kicking me like crazy basically alway lower kicks so I haven't been able to really see the baby moving from the outside. Mike has felt the baby move with the help of me forcing him to do so. He could have felt the baby about 3 weeks ago but his patience isn't always there but I figured out that the baby doesn't like when I lay directly on my back flat and starts kicking up a storm so all I had to do was that at bedtime and the baby started kicking. My mom was also able to feel the baby 4 times that day prior to Mike feeling the baby. I love this little baby.



No comments:
Post a Comment