Well my baby bump is out and proud. I can't believe the changes to my body but they are amazing and definitely worth it!. I have felt a few little movements. I like to say that the baby is tapping me just letting me know he is in there. The first one was when we were settling in to bed. We were saying goodnight to the puppies then I was laying there quietly and I felt a few taps. I whispered to Mike(trying to not startle the baby and have him stop), "I think I just felt the baby move." His reply, "Love you too." I then said to him did you even hear what I just said he replied I thought you said Love you....I then retold him what I said and it was a funny moment. I still fit in my jeans....well with the help of a rubberband but they fit like they always did besides in the waist by the baby...I'm not quite ready to fully commit to my maternity jeans. My daily outfits usually consist of a maxi dress or leggings whenever possible. All is well here.




No comments:
Post a Comment