sOOO....I look super huge and I swear I'm big now but not this big!!! This week was a fun week. Lauren had her bridal shower so this was the first time I saw a bunch of close family and friends for her shower and the first time strutting my belly for Lauren. Also, the 4th of July! Which was duh sooo much fun. That picture that I have attached doesn't make me look anywhere near as big. It was a lot of fun going swimming to cool off. No bare belly pictures yet in my bikini. Maybe in a few weeks not sure if I'm ready for that. We had a really long weekend at home and it felt good to just be able to relax and do whatever we wanted with the couple days off. Nothing much more than that. Just loving my pregnancy so far!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment