Thursday, December 12, 2013

37 WEEKS

This week....my belly is starting to drop a little bit which is a good sign right!? Well being home has been strange but fun. I have been able to get some of my Christmas shopping done in the first week. Some cleaning in the house and some more nesting in the baby's room. I have also added the bassinet into our bedroom so that the dogs get comfortable with the sight of the bassinet and they get their sniffing of it under control...well hopefully cause they are going to want to sniff inside when the little babes is in there. No change in dilating for me this week which is kind of a bummer I was hoping for a little change but that's ok....this baby has a timer and hopefully he will let himself out soon....sooooon. It has been nice to get some extra relaxation and naps done this past week. Excited for our weeks ahead we have a lot going on with Christmas coming around. My guess as well as a few others for due date is December 12th (this was my original due date prior to the first ultrasound). My mom says December 15th....I will take either date. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment